Proposed Lake Lanier Islands Hotel & Conference Center
Hall County, GA
Lake Lanier Islands Development Authority
Scope of Work
Senior management of R.M. Woodworth & Associates assembled a team for the purpose of providing market analysis and development consulting services for a proposed 300-room hotel and conference center to be located at Lake Lanier Islands. Specifically, our tasks included the following:
- The preparation of a market feasibility study including projecting future utilization levels, recommending facilities, and preparing prospective financial statements.
- Conducting a survey of meeting planners who focus on the trade association, professional society, and educational meetings markets.
- An economic impact study to determine various impacts on Hall County and the State of Georgia.
- Site planning and the preparation of conceptual architectural renderings.
- Preparing development cost estimates including project construction, FF&E costs, design and engineering costs, pre-opening costs, and all other development costs necessary to complete the project.
- Suggesting an appropriate financial structure for funding.
The analyses commenced in June 2018 and concluded in October 2018.