Edward M. Walls
Edward M. Walls
Senior Vice President
Ed leads R.M. Woodworth & Associates’ asset management practice from Atlanta, Georgia, and provides advisory services for operations management, financial analysis, sales and marketing, revenue management and property operations. He is responsible for owner, franchise and management company relationships.
Mr. Walls was previously President of Walls Hospitality Advisors, a hospitality consulting firm offering expertise in sales and marketing, financial analysis and solutions, hotel operations and litigation support. Ed’s 42 years of experience includes leading boutique independents to large complex convention and resort hotels in property transition management, and renovation, hotel openings, project management and branding with major brands such as Westin, Sheraton, Marriott and Hilton.
Ed’s track record of outstanding strategic thinking and execution has earned him many industry and community awards. He brings a balanced approach to all phases of hotel operations, with a focus on boosting brand and real estate value for owners.
- 17 years with Georgia Hotel and Lodging Association
- Downtown Atlanta Hotel Association, former board Chair
- Former board member Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association Broward Chapter
- Appointed to the Broward County Tourist and Development Council
- 10 years with Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
- President of the Rotary Club of Braselton, GA
- Greater Hollywood FL Chamber of Commerce, past president
- General Manager of the Year – Hotel Sales and Marketing Association South Florida
- Previous member of the Greater Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Sports Council
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Arts
- American University – Master of Public Administration